Hyaluronic Acid - Joint Health Supplement
Nature's Moisturizer & Joint Lubricator
Hyaluronic Acid is a key component of collagen providing structure to joints, skin, and eyes. Hyaluronic Acid is a unique mucopolysacharide that provides lubrication for the joints, providing a cushioning effect. It also helps maintain smooth, elastic skin. During the aging process, hyaluronic acid levels may diminish and is naturally produced in the body to replace it.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q. What is Hyaluronic Acid?
A. Hyaluronic Acid is a unique, naturally occurring compound that is found throughout the human body. It is a key component of collagen and is important for the health of the skin, joints and eyes.
Q. What are the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid?
A. The benefits of Hyaluronic Acid are many:
• It is a key component of collagen
• Helps support the structure of various organs such as the joints, skin, and eyes
• Is a special Mucopolysacharide that is the normal lubricant in human joints
• Provides a cushioning effect for the joints
• Helps to maintain smooth, elastic skin
• Helps to hold water in the skin and is often described as "Nature's Moisturizer"
• Also important for the eyes and the overall health of the visual system
• Known as one of the best and most important nutrients for “healthy aging”
Q. Who should take Hyaluronic Acid?
A. People with joint concerns should consider Hyaluronic Acid.